Russian jokes translated to English
Thanks to markusn
Small worm asks his mother:
- Mom, where is dad?
- He's fishing with the guys.
There is lieutenant Rzhevsky writing something. Colonel comes in.
- What are you writing?
- Anthem of our regiment.
- Let me see.. Hey, it is all bad langugage!
- No, not all. Look, there is a word 'banner' in the second line.
Lieutenant Rzhevsky and Natasha Rostova walking in the garden near the lake.
- Lieutenant, would you like to become a swan.
- Naked ass to cold water? No, thank you!